Thursday 26 May 2011

Finished Texture


Here is the texture map for both the hair and the body, including the Normal map and specular map.

Overall I have to say she turned out better than I thought, I went through a rough patch with regards to confidence in my skills, but I pushed through and surprised myself to be honest.
Obviously there are plenty of things that could be improved on, like with most art, but considering the schedule we were following I had to stop working on her.



Another successful accident, one hair plane was painted the wrong shade of orange, as a result I played with the thought of coloured strips to add more interest to her "glowing" head.
It also complimented her striped neon elements on her outfit, giving a consistency throughout the model.

The texture as it stands, at 90% complete. The hair is temporary but everything else is pretty much concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment